Download Slumber Party Massacre (2021) Movie Dual Audio (English) 480p,720p & 1080p. This is a English movie and available in 480p,720p & 1080p qualities. This is one of the best movie based on Horror. Click on the Download links below to proceed
HDPrimeHUB.CoM is The Best Website/Platform For Bollywood And Hollywood HD Movies. We Provide Direct Google Drive Download Links For Fast And Secure Downloading. Just Click On Download Button And Follow Steps To Download And Watch Movies Online For Free. We provide 480p movies, 720p movies, 1080p movies, Netflix series, amazon prime videos movies series, anime hindi dubbed series/movies and many more.
Download Slumber Party Massacre (2021) (English) 480p & 720p ~ HDPrimeHUB
Storyline:
Based on the 1982 original, this remake follows Dana, and a group of her friends as they go on a trip to have a slumber party. But after some car trouble causes them to stay at a secluded cabin, their fun soon turns to terror as their night becomes a fight for survival as they must escape a drill-wielding killer.
ScreenShots:



Movie Info:
- Full Name: Slumber Party Massacre (2021)
- Language: English
- Size: 400MB & 800MB
- Quality: 480p & 720p
- Format: Mkv
Download Slumber Party Massacre (2021) (English) 480p [400MB]
Download Slumber Party Massacre (2021) (English) 720p [800MB]
Thanks For Downloading Slumber Party Massacre (2021) Full Movie In English 480p & 720p From HDPrime HUB.
I’m not saying this because I love slumber party massacre 1,2 and 3. But this was a really amazing remake. This movie was a blast from all the references to the story. It was a fun watch I was screaming giggling and the whole sha boom. I highly recommend this movie so much. This movie did an excellent job at maintaining the slumber party massacre name it is a blast from beginning to end. The movie was the best remake I’ve ever seen it was fun fun fun. I have to give props to the people who made the movie because they did a perfect job crafting the movie I had the most fun watching it then I have had watching a movie in a wile.
The post Download Slumber Party Massacre (2021) {English With Subtitles} 480p [400MB] || 720p [800MB] appeared first on HDPRIMEHUB.
from HDPRIMEHUB https://ift.tt/3c1362m

0 Comments: