Download Land of the Lost (2009) Movie Dual Audio (Hindi-English) 480p,720p & 1080p. This is a English movie and available in 480p,720p & 1080p qualities. This is one of the best movie based on Action, Adventure, Comedy. Click on the Download links below to proceed
HDPrimeHUB.CoM is The Best Website/Platform For Bollywood And Hollywood HD Movies. We Provide Direct Google Drive Download Links For Fast And Secure Downloading. Just Click On Download Button And Follow Steps To Download And Watch Movies Online For Free. We provide 480p movies, 720p movies, 1080p movies, Netflix series, amazon prime videos movies series, anime hindi dubbed series/movies and many more.
Download Land of the Lost (2009) (Hindi-English) 480p & 720p ~ HDPrimeHUB
Storyline:
On his latest expedition, Dr. Rick Marshall is sucked into a space-time vortex alongside his research assistant and a redneck survivalist. In this alternate universe, the trio make friends with a primate named Chaka, their only ally in a world full of dinosaurs and other fantastic creatures.
Palaeontologist Rick Marshall takes Will and Holly into a new world of danger, dinosaurs and big bug-eyed lizard people while trying to find their way back home and, too, save the universe and in doing so saving his reputation. With the dinosaur with brains, brawn and personality and the adventure of scientific advancement and exotic beasts in a far away land, it all adds up to time traveling fun and frolics.
ScreenShots:



Movie Info:
- Full Name: Land of the Lost (2009)
- Language: Hindi-English
- Size: 300MB & 900MB
- Quality: 480p & 720p – BluRay
- Format: Mkv
Download Land of the Lost (2009) (Hindi-English) 480p [300MB]
Download Land of the Lost (2009) (Hindi-English) 720p [900MB]
Thanks For Downloading Land of the Lost (2009) Full Movie In Hindi-English 480p & 720p From HDPrime HUB.
I adore this movie. Seriously. It is hilarious and a great watch. I honestly could not stop laughing! I would definitely watch it again and again… well to be honest I have seen it about 10 times already and I am still not sick of it. And of course Will Ferrel is a very intelligent and funny actor. Land of the Lost, Elf, Stepbrothers and Stranger than Fiction are all my favorite movies. Just to see the low rating on this hilarious comedy is very sad. I believe this movie deserves more credit than that. If you have not seen this movie I highly recommend it. And if Personally I would rate this movie 10/10 and so should you.
The post Download Land of the Lost (2009) Dual Audio (Hindi-English) 480p [300MB] || 720p [900MB] appeared first on HDPRIMEHUB.
from HDPRIMEHUB https://ift.tt/3HF8NSc
0 Comments: